Frequently Asked Questions
WHY IS EAST HAVEN SUN CLUB AN ADULT CAMPGROUND?
Our camping is an adult-only facility because our members cherish peacefulness and freedoms.
Do I HAVE TO BE NUDE AT EAST HAVEN SUN CLUB?
- It is required to be nude in the pool area, the hot tub, and of course, in the showers.
- We strongly encourage nudity anywhere else, it's the reason for being at a naturist camp site.
- If you disrobe in stages as you feel comfortable, that is fine for a reasonable period. This also discourages voyeurs which we do not tolerate.
- We allow members/renter guests who do not wish to be naturists to stay clothed, but they must remain on their party's grounds.
- Logically, clothes will be accepted, according to the weather and temperature.
We want you to enjoy yourself at East Haven Sun Club,
and you cannot do that if you are not at ease with your situation.
DOES EVERYONE AT EAST HAVEN HAVE A PERFECT BODY?
There is no such thing as a ''perfect body''! At EAST HAVEN, you will find people of all sizes, shapes, colours, ideas, etc. That's all part of what makes us such a fun and inclusive place to be. Both men and women are worried and afraid to be judged or compared to others. This is not the case, as no one judges you here.
Do we have to be swingers to visit east haven sun club?
East Haven Sun Club is a nudist campground that is open to all adults.Sexual activity is strictly prohibited in sight of others or anywhere in common areas on the grounds. We reserve the right to ban members/visitors for violating any of our policies. We also reserve the right to deny or revoke membership without notice or refund.
are singles allowed to visit?
Yes, singles may visit anytime as for staying on site, as for staying only tent sites are available. Day visitors are allowed between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.at the day rate. Individuals should call ahead, to reserve, when planning on visiting our campground.
Can we have alcohol at east haven sun club?
Yes! You may bring your own "booze". You can drink in the clubhouse, pool area ( no glass) or at your campsite. We do not tolerate illegal drugs, weapons or public intoxication. We encourage everyone to drink responsibly.
Do you have rv hook-ups or rental accommodations?
We are a modern campground with facilities for tents, trailers, motorhomes or whatever else you may camp in. We have water and electric hook-ups, as well as indoor and outdoor showers with restrooms. We keep our grounds well mowed and have shade on most camp sites. We also have a limited number of rental units. These rental units require a deposit and reservation. Please see our RATES for more information.
what are the days and hours of operation?
We are open to visitors and members 7 days a week, from May until October, between 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
what is the cost involved in visiting?
are pets allowed at east haven?
- Yes, you may bring your pet(s) with you if you keep it/them on your campsite, on a leash, and make sure it does/they do not disturb the peace.
- Walk your dog(s) on the road or nature trails, not on common area grass, and clean up after your pet(s).