Rules & Regulations
- Be considerate of the rights, safety, comfort, respect and anonymity of others.
- Anything with a camera on it such as tablets, phones, watches, etc. are not allowed in the pool area.
- Do not take pictures anywhere else. Photography is forbidden without prior approval of management and subjects.
- Overt sexual conduct will not be tolerated anywhere on the grounds or in plain sight.
- Before using the hot tub or pool, please take a shower with soap and rinse accordingly.
- Always sit on a towel anywhere you go.
- Drive slowly and respect the speed limit of 10 km/h
- Do not wear clothes in the pool and hot tub area.
- Always use unbreakable material such as glass or bottle on the site. (indoors and outdoors)
- Wearing shorts it tolerated for women when necessary (Underwear and bikini bottoms are prohibited)
- Dogs are not allowed to run loose and must always be on a leash and must not disturb the peace of the campers.
- Walk your dog(s) on the road or nature trails and clean up after them.
- Do not walk dogs in the common areas such as game and pool area.
- Do not leave trash lying around. A dumpster is at your disposal.
- If you are camping or renting a unit from us, please take your "household" trash to the dumpster.
- Please ask for a wash permit before washing your trailers.
- Do not put spikes of any kind in the ground without permission.
- Firearms and/or Fireworks are not permitted here.
- We recycle cans and wine bottles in the steel shed at the entrance.
Our quiet hours:
Monday to Thursday – 11:00 P.M. to 9:00 A.M.
Friday and Saturday – 1:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M.
No noise at all on Sundays
East Haven has the right to refuse stay on the site if
anyone is displaying overt seen sexual behavior or intoxication, and will be asked to leave without a refund.
All singles must call prior to their first visit.
East Haven Sun Club is not responsible for injury , personal property damages, or theft.